Is your business on Facebook? Yes? Great! No? Oh boy! We’ve got some work to do. If your business is not on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ at the very least well please read on…
1. Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ are literally the Kings of Social Media. Literally, half the population is on one or another of these platforms. Many people are on all three.
2. Your CUSTOMERS are already on Social Media. They use it to talk to friends, post pictures and believe it or not get influenced on purchasing decisions.
3. Advertising on radio, television, or the newspaper is not only expensive it is literally a division of your budget. In today’s modern world, people love choices and they are given more than imaginable. This is great for variety in content but a nightmare for a business looking to advertise.
4. Bring your “A” game to Social Media today. You may need to even speak to a Social Media professional to find out which platform is best suited for your business. Reddit and Pinterest are not for everyone!
5. Don’t hesitate another moment. Get in the game today. Get your business online and you not only may gain new customers directly through Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. It will also help you rise in the search engine rankings when more and more people are interacting with your website through Social Media. You definitely have a website for your business, right?